Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Medieval Werewolf

 



So, I decided to use the asset pack to make a lil medieval house and a werewolf. I really felt like the werewolf fit the theme and even though the scene is a little bland, I thought it still tells a story. So, see, picture this: Leopold and Clam are 2 medieval bros. That's why their house and surroundings are bland, because they're the equivalent of modern-day frat boys. They just needed the essentials. A badly built house to bring the maidens back and a table to take mead shots and 2 bowls for their protein filled haggish. They didn't even have benches for the table. Like I said, they just needed the essentials. 

They were 2 bros just chilling till a BIG BAD WEREWOLF came and crashed their party. They ran away and now all that's left is their badly built house and their empty cups... they couldn't run away that fast though; they were a couple meads deep.

Thoughts:
Perforce makes me wanna chop my legs off. I had a few problems, but I figured it out. I did feel really good after I figured it out! I really think that I was just overthinking it and I wanted it to be like GitHub and its NOT. I finally accepted it. Hopefully I did everything correctly haha. 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridge: High Res

  This is my high res bridge. I fought for my life, my shoulders hurt but I think it looks pretty ok! I really like how the wood planks turn...